Liveing currently in Par, Djanira> it moved with the children of Parnamirim, first in 1972, for occasion of the conflicts in the district of the Adobe, what it motivated the change of the family S Almeida for the Paran. Later for Itaituba, in virtue of its children to have installed a College in this city. All the culture of Parnamirim must it its illustrious personages who had made and makes its development. Before enumerating the entailed important names to the History of Parnamirim she is necessary, one more time, to stand out the prominence the Martinho of the Agra Coast – Lieutenant Colonel come of Catol of the Rock in the Paraba, descendant of Portuguese, who was the founder of the Village of Santana of the Bag, responsible for the first measures of lands and definition of the village of Santana and the towns of Humait and Belmonte, old farms that they had given to origin the Leopoldina and, that is currently, is the city of Parnamirim. Also if the religious influence of cult must to the Brgida de Alencar Mrs. Santana and its participation politics for rise of the Town of the Bag to the Village of Avila, became rich farmer and heiress of the lands that before lease. She was mother-in-law of Martinho of the Agra Coast, proprietor of great extension of land that went of Cabrob the Ex, old part of would sesmaria that it corresponds to the Great Farm, Farm of the North and Farm Pan D water, and that, as it consists in notary’s office of Cabrob, it left in will the lot of land of the Village of Santana, later Leopoldina (current Parnamirim) for its Josefa son Maria of the Carmo, wife of Martinho of the Agra Coast. Also it left the lands that today belong to the city of Ouricuri for other heirs, being at the time tutoradas by Bernardino Maranho, judge of that Judicial district.
Church a voice that is not silent. While it will not be arrebatada, the body of Christ With its members is the voice of God in the world. (Deuteronmio 29:29) – The hidden things belong to Mr. our Deus, however the disclosed ones in forever belong we and our children to them, so that let us fulfill to all the words of this law. (Efsios 3:10) – So that now, for the church, it multiforms it wisdom of God is known of the principalities and powers in skies, I want to deal with in this article the importance to the directed studies and the cooperation Christian theological sources that for the diverse media a very important paper in the churches has made, with seminaries, theological facultieses and other media, as literatures and spreading in accessible Internet to who if to interest. The importance of the directed studies: The directed study it is important either in any area of good education, mainly when one is about the study of the Word of God, when in its classrooms the church or an institution evanglica makes magazine use or until ways of studies that come from a healthful source of education, since books, sets of documents, extracted text of the Internet This aid very the professors of the Christian theology, is clearly that the first source must be the faithful Bible for if in all its formation, therefore an extracted study of a source of literary communication or medias of the Internet must be faithful the Holy Writs. Not ha nothing of extraordinary shepherd or deacon or professor of school Biblical To use aid of texts already existing and you copy nobody that he gives Word not can to say that not ensinador had or master, that never learned in school same that is of the church, that did not make a seminary or a Christian theological college, despite always it goes to extract sermon of the writing, this must be yes hearing others and learning with people more experienced in the ministry, therefore God we gave people stops also helping in them in educations, would be great magnificent somebody to say that already he knows everything does not need nobody to assist it.
It was the sufficient to keep the colors. Bindi also cites the Sport Boys, of the Peru, established in 1926: pink shirt and black shimstock. Because they were the colors of the uniform of the College Marista de El Callao. how much to the Brazilians? Here some go: – CR Are Cristvo, of Rio De Janeiro (RIO DE JANEIRO), established in 12.10.1898, with the name of Group of Regattas Cajuense and the colors: rose and black person. The rose, according to Raymundo Pictures, a homage the Marie Franoise Therese Martin later canonizada as Terezinha Saint of the Boy Jesus, dead in the previous year, 30.09.1897.
Little before dying, it had announced that ' ' of the sky I will send petals of rosas' ' , from there the color. How much to the black color, was very common in nautical clubs is enough to remember that Botafogo, Flamengo and Vasco also have. In 13.02.1943, for fusing with They are Cristvo AC, gave origin to Are Cristvo FR, that, for regulation of the Federacy of the RIO DE JANEIRO and for craft of the CBF, always has the preference for its all white uniform; the adversary is that he must adapt itself. That is, They are only necessary Cristvo to enroll itself with a uniform model. However, its shield has details in rose, the club also vende shirts of this color (in such a way in the nautical headquarters how much in Figueira de Mello), as well as the t-shirt of regattas, that also is pink, with black letters to see our article ' ' They are Cristvo, the Cadete' Club; '. – CE Rio Branco, De Campos of the Goitacazes (RIO DE JANEIRO), established in 05.11.1912: rose and black person. The rose, says the researchers of the soccer camper, was chosen by Iai, sister of Celso Linhares (one of the founders), due to color of the cheeks of boys had established who it, of 13 the 15 years of age.