Departing April 22 from Kiev to the galleys in the short soprovazhdenii suites, Empress arrived at the Kremenchug April 30. Here on the banks of the Dnieper were constructed triumphal arch bearing the inscription “Vozroditelnitse this region.” Up to 12,000 troops under arms to meet her. Not far from the apartments assigned to her were arranged Other triumphal arch. Contact information is here: Kindle Direct Publishing. Empress stayed at the beautifully adorned the Palace where was hosted by an English-style garden (which is now the city). there Sveza were from different places: of orange, laurel and other plants and trees aranzhereynye (Palace of Potemkin built burned to the ground in 1788, and the garden under the name “Prince’s” handed over to the city in 1798, as the land occupied by the garden belonged to the city.) In the garden, this gave balls, dinners, and every day was a great illumination. Hence, the Empress wrote to Moscow Chief Eropkin “in the local province and diligence work perceptible, which is very nice.” Kremenchug stayed in the Empress until May 3, then went to the galley to the same Dnipro porogov.Pokorenie Ochakov memorable for Kremenchug but unusually severe winter, followed by later floods in 1789. This event is seen in one of the great nuggets of stone – sandstone, far from the tar ploschadi.Po representation Prince Potemkin was followed by June 1, 1789 Supreme Order of the transfer of the county and Gradizhsk prechislenii Kremenchug to Gradizhskomu county.